Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Santa is Coming to Town - December 7, 2013
- Kick Your Feet Up & Eat Out - October 11, 2013
- Fresh & Easy Las Vegas | Are you a Apothic White or Red Fan? - October 8, 2013
It’s Wine Wednesday and I’m sharing an awesome White Wine Sangria recipe on the TDFtravel division. I grabbed the wine at Fresh & Easy for $11 but used a $5 off $25 coupon (which came via this weeks paper and good until 7/23/13) which made this wine a $6 awesome deal. Check it out HERE. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products,go check them out!
Awesome Fresh & Easy Stock Up Items this week include:
- F&E boneless pork chops, $2.99 per lb.
- F&E chicken breast family pack, $1.99 per lb.
- F&E top sirloin steak, $3.99 per lb.
- F&E eatwell or quick & easy entrees, $1.99
- F&E asparagus, 12 oz. for $2.49
- F&E hummus, 2 for $4 when you buy multiples of 2
- F&E chunk light tuna, .98¢
- F&E peanut butter filled pretzels, $2.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!