How was your Father’s Day? What’s the next upcoming holiday…Forth of July? Can’t wait to whip up some yummies for the family picnic. The below list is for starting Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 in Nevada.
Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products, go check them out!
Fresh & Easy TwitterTasting June 20th
On Thursday, June 20th at 7pm, Fresh & Easy along with myself and many others will be tasting four white wines that will be a great addition to your summer adventures. Richard, their resident wine expert, will be posting and responding to your questions and comments using Twitcam. I’ve never used that before so this should be interested. You can search for the chat on twitter if you like using hashtag: #freshandeasywine
The wines we will be tasting are:
- F&E Unwined Pinot Grigio
- F&E Half Shell Crisp White Wine
- F&E Cerro Chalten Sauvingnon
- F&E Ora Pinot Grigio
Awesome Fresh & Easy deals this week include:
- F&E chicken breast family pack, $1.99
- F&E top sirloin steak, 50% off
- F&E ground chuck beef 80/20, $2.49 per lb.
- F&E made easy salads, 2 for $4 when you buy multiples of 2
- F&E salsa, 2 for $4 when you buy multiples of 2
- Roma tomatoes, .98¢
- F&E marinades, 2 for $3
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ground coffee, buy 1 get 1 free
- F&E unsweetened tea, 2 for $3
- Shore Break, $7.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!