The below list is for starting Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products, go check them out!
Awesome Fresh & Easy deals this week include:
- F&E ready to cook pollo asado, $2.99 per lb.
- F&E ready to cook Santa Maria tri tip or carne asada, $3.99 per lb.
- F&E pork shoulder butt roast, $1.99 per lb.
- F&E 26/30 raw shrimp, $5.59 per lb.
- F&E deli lunchmeat, 2 for $6 when you buy multiples of 2
- 4 pack of fresh&easy Hass avocados, $2
- F&E seedless watermelon, $3.99
- F&E salsa, $1.99
- Big Kahuna sangria, $3.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!