Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Wet-n-Wild Las Vegas Grand Opening - May 22, 2013
- Memorial Day Yummies Are served up at Fresh & Easy - May 22, 2013
- Secrets of the Supershoppers - May 21, 2013
Did you get your FREE bagels on Sunday or Monday? The below list is for starting Wednesday, March 13 th, 2012 in Nevada which is so close to St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th so grab some great deals, including Reuben corned beef brisket point cut for $1.49 per lb. and fresh&easy green cabbage, 2 for $1 when you buy multiples of 2.
Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products, go check them out!
Awesome deals this week include:
- F&E boneless pork loin chops, 50% off
- F&E chicken breast family pack, $2.49 per lb.
- F&E boneless pork loin roast, $1.99 per lb.
- F&E chunk light tuna, .99¢
- F&Elarge Hass avocados, 77¢
- Rhythm kale chips, $4.99
- F&E milk chocolate freeze dried bananas, walnuts or hazelnuts
- Chobani bites, 2 for $6 when you buy multiples of 2
- Guinness draught or black lager, $6.99 for a 6 pack
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!