The below list is for starting Wednesday, February 27th, 2012 in Nevada (can you believe it’s March in 2 days?). Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products, go check them out!
Awesome deals this week include:
- F&E whole young chicken, .99¢ per lb.
- F&E tilapia fillets, $5.99 per lb.
- F&E ready to cook stuffed salmon with spinach & feta, $5.99
- Seedless grapes, 2 lb. pack for $1.70 per lb.
- F&E cereal or granola bars, $1.99
- F&E fresh soups, $2.99
- F&E prepared salads, $3.99
- F&E salsa, $1.99
- F&E quick &easy meals, $1.99
- Ballistic Gargoyle IPA, Ground Pup double bock, Bumble bee golden ale or Gorgon red ale, 4 pack for $4.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!