The below list is for starting Wednesday, February 6th, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Have you tried their app yet? Oh and they have a bunch of new eat well products, go check them out!
Other deals this week include:
- F&E ground chuck beef 80/20, $2.49 per lb. (sold in a 2 lb. package)
- F&E boneless New York steak, $4.94 per lb.
- F&E lobster tail, $9.98 for two tails
- F&E chicken sausage, 2 for $7 when you buy multiples of 2
- F&E pasta, 98¢
- F&E frozen vegetables, 98¢
- F&E Bistro salad kit or Asian sesame salad kit, $2.49
- F&E 32 oz. yogurt, 2 for $4 when you buy multiples of 2
In anticipation of Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to pick up a bottle of Chocolate Shop wine, $8.99 for the chocolate wine, crème de cacao or chocolate strawberry wine.
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!