The below list is for starting Wednesday, January 30th, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. Make sure to check out their new app you can download and make your shopping experience better.
Deals of the week include:
- F&E quarter pounder beef patties, 8 for $5.99
- Farmer John hot dogs, .99¢
- F&E ready to cook chicken or beef sliders, 2 for $5 when you buy multiples of 2
- F&E mixed grill pack, $9.99
- F&E kitchen to go pizza, $2.99
- F&E hummus trio, $3.99
- F&E kettle chips, $1.99
- Seedless grapes, $1.99 per lb.
- Big Kahuna sangria, 1.5 liters for $3.99
- Wild Range wheat, IPA or amber beer, $3.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!