Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Santa is Coming to Town - December 7, 2013
- Kick Your Feet Up & Eat Out - October 11, 2013
- Fresh & Easy Las Vegas | Are you a Apothic White or Red Fan? - October 8, 2013
The below list is for starting Wednesday, January 23rd, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE.
- F&E tri top roast, $2.99 per lb
- F&E Hass avocados, sold in a 4 pack for $2
- F&E frozen vegetables, .98¢
- F&E strawberries, 16 oz. for $2.49
- F&E sliced bread, $1.99
- F&E pure drinking water, 2 for $5
- F&E turkey meatballs, wings or popcorn chicken
- F&E almond or organic soy milk, $1.79
- F&E whole young chicken, on sale for 99¢ per lb.
- 12 pack of Blue Moon Belgian white or variety pack, $12.99
I actually grabbed the turkey meatballs yesterday so I’m excited to try them. Have you had them before?
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!