I see several meals with the list below that are on sale this week at Fresh & Easy. Sheena from Sophistishe (make sure to follow her on instagram too, she’s always cooking up something good), made some yummy fried leg quarters and I’m hungry already! The below list is for starting Wednesday, January 16th, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons. To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE.
Other deals this week include:
- F&E chicken leg quarters, 99¢ per lb.
- F&E mango, 98¢
- F&E made easy salads, buy1 get 1 free
- F&E fresh salsa or hummus, $1.99
- Kitchen to go fresh pizza, $2.99
- eatwell single serve oatmeal or cereal cups, 98¢
- F&E pasta, 98¢
- F&E kettle chips, $1.99
- Wild Ranger wheat, IPA, or Amber beer, $3.99
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!