Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Santa is Coming to Town - December 7, 2013
- Kick Your Feet Up & Eat Out - October 11, 2013
- Fresh & Easy Las Vegas | Are you a Apothic White or Red Fan? - October 8, 2013
Are you using your Friends rewards cards? The points rack up pretty quickly, so make sure to swipe. It’s value pack week!!! There are ton’s of great variety items to grab at a good price. Share your favorites in the comments below. Make sure to check out this week’s easy meals idea which is street tacos, serving 4 people for just $14 dollars! Also, they’re rolling out all of our delicious fall products, including fresh&easy pumpkin spice coffee and pumpkin bread mix.
Also check out their Kitchen To Go meals – the new take on take out! Have you checked out our new Kitchen To Go line yet? What do you think? It’s where we start first when we shop at Fresh & Easy.
Don’t forget about the Fresh & Easy Rewards Program is in full effect now. The below list is for starting Wednesday, September 12, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons.
To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. I list the items that I feel are great pricing. If you’re looking for gluten Free foods you’ve come to the right place. They have a wide selection of gluten Free Foods at Fresh & Easy. F&E always has Great organic lotions & makeup, did you know that? Don’t forget to check out Fresh & Easy’s “What’s New” section. You can view the current weeks flyers here. If you didn’t get a chance to check out the latest Event that I attended with Fresh & Easy, you can do so HERE.
Deals of the week include:
- F&E chicken breast family pack, $1.99 per lb
- F&E boneless beef tri tip roast, $3.99 per lb
- F&E grape medley, $2.99 for 2lbs (sold in 2lb bags)
- F&E asparagus, 2 for $4, 12 oz. packs
- F&E cupcakes, vanilla, chocolate, red velvet or black & white, 2 count for $1.99
- F&E orange juice, 2 for $5
- Hopper Whitman winter brew, 6 pack for $5.99
- Campbell’s condensed or healthy request soup, select varieties, 10 for $10
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!