Interest in a low cost breakfast option? Read more here on my $.42 Fresh & Easy breakfast. Well this week has a variety of items to grab at a good price. Share your favorites in the comments below. Make sure to check out this week’s easy meals idea which is Orange Chicken and Berry French Toast.
Also check out their Kitchen To Go meals – the new take on take out! Have you checked out our new Kitchen To Go line yet? What do you think? It’s where we start first when we shop at Fresh & Easy.
Don’t forget about the Fresh & Easy Rewards Program is in full effect now. The below list is for starting Wednesday, September 12, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons.
To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. I list the items that I feel are great pricing. If you’re looking for gluten Free foods you’ve come to the right place. They have a wide selection of gluten Free Foods at Fresh & Easy. F&E always has Great organic lotions & makeup, did you know that? Don’t forget to check out Fresh & Easy’s “What’s New” section. You can view the current weeks flyers here. If you didn’t get a chance to check out the latest Event that I attended with Fresh & Easy, you can do so HERE.
Deals of the week include:
- F&E boneless pork loin roast or chops, $2.99/lb
- F&E avocados, $.60/avocado (sold in a 4 pack for $2.40)
- F&E kitchen to go burritos, $1.99
- F&E eatwell cereal, oatmeal or fiber bars, 2 for $5
- Redwood Creek or Pinot Evil pinot noir or pinot grigio, 2 for $10 when you buy multiples of 2
- WineWrights cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay, merlot or pinot noir, 2 for $15 when you buy multiples of 2
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!