Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Wet-n-Wild Las Vegas Grand Opening - May 22, 2013
- Memorial Day Yummies Are served up at Fresh & Easy - May 22, 2013
- Secrets of the Supershoppers - May 21, 2013
There are tons of goodies on markdown this week aat Fresh & Easy! I can’t believe how many there are. Have you guys found your groove yet with school being back in school? Make sure to check out this week’s easy meals idea especially if your looking at doing any entertaining: taco salad, pizza night, and gourmet sandwiches (which feed 4 people for only $2.75 per person!) Also check out their Kitchen To Go meals – the new take on take out! Have you checked out our new Kitchen To Go line yet?
Don’t forget about the Fresh & Easy Rewards Program is in full effect now. The below list is for starting Wednesday, August 29, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons.
To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. I list the items that I feel are great pricing. If you’re looking for gluten Free foods you’ve come to the right place. They have a wide selection of gluten Free Foods at Fresh & Easy. F&E always has Great organic lotions & makeup, did you know that? Don’t forget to check out Fresh & Easy’s “What’s New” section. You can view the current weeks flyers here.If you didn’t get a chance to check out the latest Event that I attended with Fresh & Easy, you can do so HERE.
Deals of the week include:
- 50% off F&E New York boneless beef steak (limit 2)
- F&E boneless beef tri-tip roast $2.99/lb
- F&E pork spare ribs, $1.99/lbF&Ey franks or sausages, 2 for $7
- F&E ready to cook mixed grill pack, $7.99
- 25% off F&E ready to cook seasoned vegetables
- F&E sweet corn, 4 for $1
- F&E strawberries, $.98/lb (sold in a 4-lb pack for $3.92)
- F&E pure drinking water, 2 for $5
- F&E fresh salsa, $1.99 (excludes mango & pineapple)
- F&E hummus, $1.99
- F&E apple or lemon meringue pie, $3.99
- I heart CA boxed wine, $9.99/3 liters
Plus, now through September 4, 5% of Fresh& Easy lemonade sales are being donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to help fight childhood cancer. fresh&easy lemonade is 2 for $5 this week.
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!