Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Wet-n-Wild Las Vegas Grand Opening - May 22, 2013
- Memorial Day Yummies Are served up at Fresh & Easy - May 22, 2013
- Secrets of the Supershoppers - May 21, 2013
What holiday is coming up? Cinco de Mayo and I’m looking for those deals already. I know Fresh & Easy will have some awesome deals so make sure to check back. Don’t forget about the Fresh & Easy Rewards Program is in full effect now. The below list is for starting Tuesday, April 10, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons.
To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. I list the items that I feel are great pricing. If you’re looking for gluten Free foods you’ve come to the right place. They have a wide selection of gluten Free Foods at Fresh & Easy. F&E always has Great organic lotions & makeup, did you know that? Don’t forget to check out Fresh & Easy’s “What’s New” section. You can view the current weeks flyers here. If you didn’t get a chance to check out the latest Event the Vegas Bloggers had with Fresh & Easy, you can do so HERE.
Deals of the week include:
This week’s meal ideas are: Hunan Orange Chicken, Southwest Chicken Salad and Lemon Pepper Salmon. All serve 4 people for less than $4/person!
- F&E chicken leg quarters, 69¢/lb
- F&E mesquite bbq chicken breast pieces, 16 oz for $4.49
- F&E organic baby leaf spring mix, 16 oz for $4.49
- Fuji seasonal apples, 66¢/lb, sold in a 3 lb bag, $1.98 each
- Sweet corn, 4 for $1
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!