Latest posts by The Deal Fanatic (see all)
- Wet-n-Wild Las Vegas Grand Opening - May 22, 2013
- Memorial Day Yummies Are served up at Fresh & Easy - May 22, 2013
- Secrets of the Supershoppers - May 21, 2013
Are you shopping at Fresh & Easy this week? They’re opening one right near me and I’m beyond myself! Can’t wait. Don’t forget about the Fresh & Easy Rewards Program is in full affect now. The below list is for starting Wednesday, January 18, 2012 in Nevada. Also, make sure to check out my post HERE to learn the ins and outs of Fresh & Easy and how to maximize your savings and receive store coupons.
To find your local Fresh & Easy click HERE. I list the items that I feel are great pricing. If your looking for Glueten Free foods you’ve come to the right place. They have a wide selection of Glueten Free Foods at Fresh & Easy. F&E always has Great organic lotions & makeup, did you know that? Don’t forget to check out Fresh & Easy’s “What’s New” section. You can view the current weeks flyers here. If you didn’t get a chance to check out the latest Event the Vegas Bloggers had with Fresh & Easy, you can do so HERE.
And now for the delicious hot deals of the week:
- F&E Cooked Chicken Breast Pieces, $4.99
- F&E Blueberries, 11 oz for $1.99
- Fuji Apples, 50¢/lb, Sold in a 3 lb pack, $1.49 each
- Kellogg’s Special K Cereal, buy 3 for $9 and get one free gallon of milk!
- Côtes Du Paso Robles Red or White, $8.99/bottle in AZ and NV, $7.99/bottle in CA
This post is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. If you don’t see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!